Friday, July 24, 2026

Mr Universe

​7/24/2026  10:14 AM Coffee House: La Promenade 

Client to Barista: 

“When I don’t know someone’s name, I call them ‘Universe’ because we are all the Universe”  

Thanks for the reminder. Lately, i’ve been trying to see everyone as bits of God. Not the big God just bits of it. 

Bits of god popping out everywhere like bubbles of boiling water. 

God is boiling… constantly cooking something. 

If I was to see the whole humanity as the physical representation of God on earth, I would say, God is still a baby, a new born, merely. 

Still inside of the mother’s womb 

That would make a great, great title! 

God hasn’t been created yet, is in the process, and we are all part of it. 

All of us because we all together make God. 

I need to expand on this. Of  course is always the worst times and places when I get “the inspiration”  uff! like right now in the middle of a loss summary review update… 

I keep saying I will comeback to the notes and I never do. 

I need to write the story… just write it!!

I am at the cafe, arrived late so I couldn’t find a good working table. 

When the tables are occupied I make a quick assessment of its inhabitants to determine how long they are planning to stay. 

 a laptop already plugged to the wall, aren’t planning on leaving anytime soon. 

a book/kindle and a latte in a weekday- 30mins to 1hr 

a phone and a latte only, 10 to 15 mins max 


So across from me, this huge dude, let’s call him Universe. This humongous universe is bending over the phone, browsing, scrolling, nothing seems to hold his attention for longer than 5 seconds. 

I know he will not hold that table much longer either… 

So I kept an eye on him…finally, Universe erected from the seat, and probably noticed my attention, and thought I was admiring his universe, because he lifted his chest, grabbed his sunglasses and put them on, as if he was in a commercial… took one last glance at me and smiled! 

I rushed to him…rushed to place my laptop on his table before anyone did.. 

hahaha it was really funny 




No comments:

Post a Comment