today I met little Lev on the stairs. She immediately said hello and greeted me with the biggest smile.
I was going inside when she showed interest in looking in. I asked her if she wanted to come in, and she nodded.
I stretched my hand, but she immediately refused and pulled it back.
good girl! she knows not to trust strangers, not to give her hand to just anyone.
She grabbed her grandma’s hand instead. How invisible this lady became to me. I was aware of her presence but my who attention was on Lev
She walked in slowly, but quickly released her hand and held mine.
I took her inside the hallway and showed her my art studio. Something I’ve been dreaming or imagining about.
I could feel her curiosity! She wanted to see and capture everything.
I just realized the big mystery that this apartment is for her. Another planet, another universe…
We walked back, grandma made comments about beautiful place, and I lifted my eyes, and saw on her the same curiosity, exact same. Her eyeballs went everywhere.
It proves my point, we are all still children…
Lev said goodbye blowing kisses at me.
For me her presence, her visit to the most sacred space of mine, was a blessing.
This is God in its purest form, a small flower just opening up…
No comments:
Post a Comment